Tuesday, June 21, 2016

In the Cool of the Night


I'm in heart, I'm in prayes.
I'm a thought, I'm a dream.

There are two of me –
the one out there in your heart
on the lighted street of dreams,
another one here walking along
the alley of the shadow of death.

Is it the same me that is loved
or is it just a dream you love?

In the cool of the night
neither you are real.
Nothing on Earth isn't true.
We know the Paradise is lost
and we all here are ghosts.

But love is true and dream is good
so who cares are we real.

Всё равно.

Teisuka

4 comments:

  1. Hi, Teisuka! Very beautiful poem and so true, in the same time! Even if a philosophical one, it's even more beautiful because Love inspired you and made to write it. I think you should give up at the distance between you two, even if it's hard and involves a lot of things and changes. A true love like this worth the sacrifice:) Lovely summer, my friend! Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Monica. Nice to see you here. Thank you very much for liking my love poem. I'm glad to get such a good feedback. Yes, it's a philosophical and also slightly cynical poem. Maybe I have listened to Bruce Springsteen too much recently, haha. :D You are right about the distance between me and my angel... but is's a difficult thing. We both have our own life in our home motherland... one should surrender, yes... Lovely summer to you and your loved ones, my friend! :) Teisuka

      Delete
  2. ¸.•´¸.•* ♫ How do I missed reading this great love poem Teisuka-san? Glad that I am back to read some of these older posts.... Impressive! Great job for posting it my friend....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, Shawn-san. Many thanks for your kind words and compliment, my friend. Glad you like it. You too, have a great week ahead! I will check out your new video on YouTube as soon as possible. :) Teisuka

      Delete